Thursday, August 4, 2016

Don't Touch Your Face!

Skincare Newbie.

Hey Cuties, skincare is very important to makeup. I feel like skincare is something that makes our makeup look even more flawless. Plus, who doesn't love a good no foundation day?? I know I'm not the only person after flawless, healthy skin. So, I'm dipping my toes into skincare. Where to start? No idea, honestly.

Dirty hands.

Cuties, are hands are dirty. Very dirty in fact, no matter how many times you wash your hands or how clean of a person you are. All the micro bacteria that lives on your hands that help you not get sick or simply do not get you sick are a ticking time bomb for your face. I wash my hands at least 4 times a day as I go about my day and still, I shouldn't touch my face. You shouldn't touch your face. Even after you just washed your hands, face touching sound be kept to a minimum. My own personal exception is the kisses and the cuddles. That's more important to me, so rest assured if you're in a situation like me, that is a perfectly fine exception. Accept all the love around you always!

Sharp mind.

Believe it or not Cuties sometimes I forget I'm touching my face, don't judge me, it can't just be me, right?? It has literally been a struggle for me not to touch my face, because I forget I am touching my face. I always try to be super conscious of my face. Yet still it gets away from me sometimes.

The acne situation.

I'm in quite the sticky spot Cuties. I won't say you should picture me when you think of the worst situation with acne. I'm also not one of those gals that only break out during a certain event once a month. I guess you could say I'm somewhere in the middle. That's what made me try and make a real difference in my skincare routine.

The struggle is real.

Right now, I'm using what I consider a basic, one step, easy to get your hands on and easy to maintain routine. Morning Burst from Clean and Clear, the orange bottle. As my acne ebbs and flows I want to try and figure out what will make my skin happy. Ask anyone who knows skincare and has beautiful skin and a machine of a system they will always say, well this is what works for me. Unfortunately, skincare is not one size fits all. The only way to figure out what works for your skin, is to try it. Gently and one step at a time. If you're anything like me, your skincare journey could just be beginning.

Any advice for my skincare Cuties?

Share in the comment section.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design