Saturday, March 4, 2017

The Real MVP: Benefit Roller Lash

Hey Cuties, every once in a while I feel every is blessed with a makeup product. Not just any makeup product but one they could count on like one of their very best friends. Just like friends it doesn't matter how you met them or how long you know each other, just matters that they are there when it counts, on your lashes.

So cute and pretty.

The packaging for mascara is absolutely the best I've seen so far Cuties. It's super girly and oh so loveable! It always brings a smile to my face when I reach for it and it's so easy to feel for when I'm in rush mode.

Lash lift.

This mascara feels like a lash lift without the extra money or hassle. The minute this mascara touches my lashes it gives them a nice hug and lifts them to the angels. As for the "I swear for the yes I'm alive I was running late look" this mascara can soften the blow. 

Lashes for days.

I also noticed while it does lift my lashes it also makes them appear a little longer in my opinion. When I first put this on I feel like my lashes got long and fluttery almost instantly. I will say though Cuties, my lashes are already long I think so this extra ommph makes a mile of difference for me.

Long lasting.

This mascara lasts me all day with no problem, I get home at the end of the day and my poor cotton pad is full of this mascara when I'm getting ready for bed. It keeps my lashes full and long all day. It is my staple mascara as it currently stands!

Perfect prep.

Did I mention this mascara is such a trooper? I love how this mascara preps and guides my lashes for the pile of mascara I'm about to pile on because if you're anything like me your usual preference of mascara is a complex cocktail to get those lashes just right.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design