Thursday, August 18, 2016

Ulta has a credit card?!

Hey Cuties, when I first saw this I was like no way, there is no way, I didn't even know they did that. Yes, Ulta now has credit cards that you could apply for. Yes, I know I'd be paying mine off for the rest of my life too. Makeup junkies and beauty junkies heaven and hell all at the same time.

Debt city.

This sounds like you have to tread very carefully Cuties, you'll never miss a release but it is soo easy to get carried away. As makeup junkies this is a slippery slope, you should never spend more than you'll reasonably able to pay back. For me? The temptation is too great, I would be in an unbelievable amount of debt that I wouldn't be able to keep up with.

Ulta sales.

On the other side of the coin Cuties, is that Ulta is constantly having good deals. Every month, even every week if you get the emails. Something is always on sale and you're always getting free gifts which is a definite plus.

MasterCard and store card.

They are currently offering a MasterCard for every day credit and a credit card just got in stores. I'm not too sure about the interest rates but stores are infamous for awful interest rates. With the MasterCard you do get more points that convert into money off your total, so it all depends on what you're looking for. Ulta is a dangerous to begin with now it's a monster Cuties.

All the points.

The big upside of course is you would be getting a crazy amount of points constantly which means all the coupons. I'm sure they will introduce more benefits as the beauty lovers and makeup junkies everywhere start to trickle in. Lots of benefits that can be reaped.

Worth it?

Is it worth it Cuties? I'm honestly on the fence. It seems like a good deal, if you're careful. The temptation is strong, so you must use caution. You will be getting a lot of coupons and sales and ultamate-lay saved lots of ka ching (If you Cuties see what I did there comment below!). I do think it's pretty cool that makeup stores are starting to get their own credit cards though, and Ulta's is pink which is always a plus.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design