Saturday, March 11, 2017

Monthly Round Up: February 2017

Hey Cuties, I know I missed January on this but January went by really quick and it got away from me like you would not believe. I'll try and stay on top of this for March you have my word! Be sure to let me know what your favorite post of this past month was!

What good brushes do for a gal.

Because what's an artist with no tools?

Switching it up.


New York Knicks Experience.


Blogger Shoutout:From Roses.


First Curly steps.


Best of Urban Decay.


First Impressions:Kat Von D Pastel Goth.


Surprising Ways Cleaning is Therapy.


Nail Confessions.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design