Saturday, August 6, 2016

The Steal and the Splurge: Lip

Hey Cuties, we allow I am a lip product queen and honestly, it's never too late to get into some new lip colors or brands. You never know what you might like! With all the new products coming out, I did a little digging to find you something you might have not considered.



THE STEAL.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color $8.99

I've seen this beauty looking at me and tempting me every time I head to Rite Aid. They have such a beautiful selection of colors and shades, it would be hard to pick just one. At this price point it wouldn't be hard to pick a color without too much buyer's remorse.

Deep thoughts on this matte lip:





NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream $5.99

Yes, another matte lip. What can I say? As much as I love me a high-end matte lip, I'm also a fan of drugstore matte lip, so much variety too! This gem is not unheard of either, she is absolutely coveted. Beautiful color payout and totally approachable in application and price point it seems Cuties.

The proof in the pudding:





Essence Lip Liner $1.99

How come I've never heard of these lip liners before?! This is absolute steal with raving reviews, and I honestly feel I could afford like all of this in a fraction of the time of other lip liners. Especially when you want to rock it solo.

The real deal:




THE SPLURGE.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 $24

This screams chic to me, I definitely want one in my collection. As a girl with dry lips that is in love lip balms, this is high on my list to try for its moisturizing and getting the fine lines out of your lips. SPF is a definite plus, any time of year to be honest Cuties. Especially since winter is coming (Shoutout to my Game of Thrones fans!!).

The deets:




Marc Jacobs Poutliner Longwear Lip Liner Pencil $24

The only thing about this liner that hits me in the gut, is the 3 shades. Like they say in the description I do think I could put this under most of my lipsticks because on the daily I do reach for these base colors. As for brighter colors, this needs a bit more fiddling. A+ packaging though!

Marc Jacobs sleek:




Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss $22

Bite Beauty only works with food grade ingredients, which is a definite plus considering how many times we've inevitably eaten our lipstick. These lip glosses are supposed to smell absolutely heavenly as well. If you're anything like me you love fruity scents.

Fruit heaven:




Lip products are a certain kind of heaven.

I will never stop lusting over lip products Cuties. I feel like they are a part of my personality honestly. Whenever I'm having a bad day, and I put on a lip color I love or try a new one, it always lifts my spirits. It's never too late to build up your collection, and it's never too late to try that lip color. I promise. 



Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design