Monday, March 31, 2014

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Review.

NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Review.


Hey Cuties, this queen right here. I literally cannot say enough good things about her. She is smooth, pigmented and retractable. This NARS eyeliner completely has my heart. If you're feeling up to it, make space in your heart for this keeper right here. A definite holy grail in my book. 
                               NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner


Gorgeous Deep Black.

This black is pigmented, deep, and absolutely stunning. It one of those eyeliners that make the black pigment really intense. There is no streaking, no bleeding on your waterline it is absolute heaven when you want to have some liner and mascara and be out there the door. It's also killer for defining your lash line as well Cuties!

It's retractable.

I personally prefer my liners be retractable Cuties because I can't tell you how many times I'm in a rush, I grab my liner and the cap has a little eyeliner on it. I can't be the only one this happens to, right? It is such a pain, so if it's in pencil format I love the retractable.
                              NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner (Back)

Not for complex designs.

I did notice that this liner is just not meant for anything too complicated and you know what? I am pretty okay with that honestly. If you even try to do anything to crazy complex with this liner it will get messy. I haven't been even able to do a proper wing with pencil much less one this intense. Leave your sharpness for the gel and liquid Cuties.

Lasts all day.

Every time I grab for this mascara I know for a fact it's going last me all day. I mean a Pokemon Go stroll or a night out in my beautiful city. I could always count on my NARS eyeliner to pull through. Not a smudge though out the night in my opinion. This is definitely one that I could whole heartedly recommend to each and every one of you.



                              NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Swatch

My tried and true.

With all the eyeliners out and about the others to come, I will always refer back to and compare to this one. As it stands this eyeliner reigns as queen in my collection. Even if you're not in need for a new eyeliner I still say pick this one up if she catches your eye at Sephora.


Until next time Cuties.(:


 


 


 




 

1 comment:

  1. Great review! Looking forward to your next post :)

    Josee
    http://thesmellofjoy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design