Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Curl Dreams.

Hey Cuties, I've been having a pretty good positive streak. Everything has been going well, I hope the same for you. My hair has been quite unruly and crunchy in the worst way. I feel things are going up from here!

Curls for days.

I have been on a curl mania I swear, with all things I've been putting my hair through my natural texture has been suffering and I've been wanting some nice healthy bouncy curls. I have definitely not been short on inspiration either. So many beautiful curls, I will encourage you Cuties. If you have natural curly texture, embrace it. It can get healthier, I straightened my hair for years and now I'm making the change back. Curly hair is beautiful, and you don't have to give up straight hair either, just be smart about it Cuties!

Skin progress.

You Cuties know I've been starting up on my skincare journey and my skin has been slowly but seriously doing better. It's a baby steps process but I'm finally seeing results, I was starting to believe that nothing would help and I would always have acne but I might be starting to find my regime that may actually make a difference.

Too hot.

We got to do something about climate control Cuties, it's so freaking hot these days it's unreal. I wake up hoping for some rain to cool the streets. I do not remember summer being this hot last year. Step out for a moment and I'm sweating bullets. I can't say I don't love it though, I feel like the days are longer and everyone seems so much happier.

What happens in my mind when you comment.

Cuties, I got to say, I love it when you Cuties comment on my blog. It makes me happy to engage with you and here your advice and stories. I learn along with you, grow along with you! I'm no expert or makeup artist. I just love gushing with you Cuties about new products and trying them seeing if it's worth your cash and helping you learn through my fumbles and I'm hoping to learn from you as much as you might learn from me.

Positivity breeds positivity.

I hope you are all doing well! I want you Cuties to make sure every day that you smile and take it baby steps at a time. There isn't a goal or dream too big for you to accomplish. Do what makes you happy, and don't let negative people bring you down. I'm right along with you and we could all get a little closer to our goals.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design