Saturday, August 13, 2016

Every girl needs a friend like Ingrid Nelson, trust me.

Hey Cuties, I've been doing a lot binging on YouTube lately, religiously I turned to catch up on my Ingrid. She was one of the first beauty youtubers I ever started watching and she only got better from there. If she posted every day I would be a happy girl.



She branches out majorly.

She does beauty, she does skincare, she does travel, and she does d.i.y. It's hard for me to think of something she hasn't done. She does it all so well and it's so helpful and inspiring. There's so much variety it's easy to refer back to her in a pinch. Or if you're in the mood for a certain type of video.

She isn't afraid to get weird.

She will go there, and she has in the past. She isn't afraid to get personal and big sister on you. I absolutely love that about her. It creates a huge sense of trust for me. Plus, there's certain things that you don't quite know how to put into words and she hits the nail right on the head. Makes me feel like hey, kindred spirit, you make me feel like it's not just me who does blank.

She has amazing tastes.

Here tastes in books, fashion, and skincare are absolutely impeccable. I have yet to not lust over something she swears by. She's a huge part of the things on my wish list, beauty and otherwise. She is literally aesthetics goals 90% of the time for me.

She's the epitome of travel goals.

She spikes up the travel bug in me I swear. She goes to such wonderful and beautiful places. It makes me feel like if she could do it, I could too one day. Not to mention her travel tips and essentials are worth their weight in gold Cuties. She has the most unique tips I've ever seen not to mention the stories she's heard and the ones she tells.

Indulge your wanderlust.

To me, she is a never ending source for inspiration and admiration. She is so sweet and encouraging and she is so weird and fun. It makes me feel like it pays to be yourself. Nobody can bring to the table what you do. I think everyone needs a reminder of that often. Dream big and be yourself, I mean I'm sure that's exactly what Ingrid did and look at her.


Until next Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design