Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sephora Shopping Guide.

Hey Cuties, hands down Sephora is definitely my favorite place to pick up all my makeup. I always find what I'm looking for and there's always something new. Rewards points, sales, and sets what's not to love, here's my favorite tips I always remember when I walk into a Sephora!

Remember the sets.

Sephora has some great sets, they are such a good deal. Is there a brand you've been wanting to try that you're still iffy about? Try to find a trial set! You usually get a few items from the brand to try and they last a pretty long time. On the other hand, if you love a certain product you could get the collection for a better price and stock up!

Make sure you're a Beauty Insider.

Every time you make a purchase at Sephora you get points. All you have to do is give them your email and they'll send you the latest beauty products available. Not to mention if you stock up enough points, besides the samples you could pick with your order you could get a sample from the rewards boutique. So definitely make sure you're signed up!

Stock up on your points.

Points are a magical thing at Sephora, but if you save up enough you could get the 500 point rewards that are usually a steal. I'm sitting close by that number, but my real goal is the 1,000 and up rewards. Those are stellar, Sephora also has times when they do double points on certain items, so instead of getting a point per dollar you get 2 points per dollar. So, take your little 100 point samples every once in a while if you want a treat otherwise I suggest save them up!!

Snap your swatches.

When you go to Sephora it's super important you know how the products look on your skin. So when you swatch on your arm make sure you take a picture so you remember what it looks like on you, in case you want to buy it online. That way you never forget what it looks like if you really love it and plan on picking it up.

Sephora is a wonderful place.

While Sephora is pricey at times, it is my go to makeup store. I'm always checking what's new at Sephora and the latest deals. I never forget to check the sales section because some of the things on sale actually surprise me! Slowly but surely I'm racking up my points, and let's be honest Cuties for us makeup junkies, that happens rather quickly.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design