Thursday, August 11, 2016

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Review.

Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Review.


Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Review

Hey Cuties, I finally got my feeling sorted on my very first Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick. I can say hands down I'm in love with this color although it is limited edition (with talks of making it to the permanent collection? Oh yesss). This matte is definitely different than others I have tried out this far.

Color kapow.

The color payout is really no joke Cuties. That color you see in the bottle? That is most definitely a good indication of what the color might look like. It might not be that way for every color but for this neon type color in particular, that's been my experience. For the faint hearted, please prepare yourself Cuties, make sure you are sitting down when you apply this bad boy.


Give your lips a little lovin.

You Cuties remember when I said that this liquid lip made me feel like I had Sahara Desert lips? When I used it again after that, I didn't face this same problem. Although I do find that it does show a bit more of the fine lines in my lips then I would like. But alas, that is a small compliant seeing how comfortably the Jeffree Star Velour lipsticks wear on your lips. I mean if you ever needed motivation to exfoliate and give good care to your lips, a liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star is the way to go.



Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick

Love/hate with the applicator.

These applicators are definitely something new. With everything new, it takes a little finesse to get it just right. I'm quite far from that to be honest with you, my application never comes out quite as perfect as I would like. Just mostly perfect, except for some of the tip of the corners of my lips, which for bright colors is quite a noticeable thing.


Don't overcoat.

This goes for most liquid lipsticks, but this one especially. Please don't over coat Cuties, it will end up looking like a clumpy mess that will make you want to ugly cry and contemplate why lipstick is even necessary. If you missed some spots you have to be extremely careful and make sure to just fill in the parts where there's no color and try not to go over a spot you've been over. I learned this the hard way Cuties, trust me on this one.

Which one next I wonder??

Now that I have finally gotten my hands on the coveted Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick I'm curious to see what other colors might call to me. With so many choices if might take me a while to choose which one I want next so I don't kill my poor bank account. I wonder if he's cooking up some new finishes maybe? The possibilities make me absolutely giddy!



Until next time Cuties(:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design