Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fresh Lust List

Fresh Lust List Wishlist.

Hey Cuties, I’ve been eyeing Fresh skincare a lot lately! I’m not very far along in my skincare journey but I am liking what I’m seeing. Not only do the results sound promising, but they would look so pretty on display.

Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner. $44

I’ve been missing a toner in my routine. As we all know Cuties, I love anything with that smells like roses. Not to mention the bottle seems like a pretty good size, so it’s fair to say that it will last a long time. The ingredients sound so perfect. It’s honestly the next thing on my skincare wishlist.

Rose Face Mask. $25

Are we sensing a theme here? If you couldn’t tell I love roses. Right now, I currently have one face mask I use regularly but the allure of a rose mask is so tempted. I know Sephora has one that is also rose but it is in sheet mask  form. I think I prefer regular masks for now. The gel formula sounds heavenly and I’ve never tried a gel texture mask before so it would be an interesting experience.

Soy Face Cleanser. $38


This extra gentle cleanser sounds so different the cleanser I think I need. Which actually makes it quite tempting. I’m used to using a lot of acne fighting type cleansers which is quite drying I admit. Maybe when I run out of mines I might look more into this one. I’ve heard a lot of good things about this cleanser too!

Creme Ancienne Ultimate Nourishing Honey Mask. $150

Yes, another mask. I love me some masks. This one has honey in it which a super food for your face in my opinion. Especially if you have acne prone skin! Plus, ultimate sounds pretty promising. It’s even made with almost 40% real honey!

Acne prone skin heaven.

Sounds luxurious and heavenly.

Everything I’ve seen from Fresh sounds so nice to me! I want to try it out, it has pretty good reviews. Sounds like it smells so good. I’m a sucker for things that smell good. It feels like it’s doing good for my skin and my nose. If my skin products don’t smell good it feels like I’m less motivated to stick to it.


Until next time Cuties(:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design