Saturday, August 27, 2016

First Impressions: NYX Colored Mascara

NYX Color Mascara.


NYX Color Mascara

Hey Cuties, I know I'm a little late on this post, this week has been absolutely hectic. I promise I haven't forgotten about you! I went to a beauty supply and this baby pink caught my eye. It was so affordable I had trouble just picking up one or a million back ups.

Baby pink.

This color is very much the color of my soul. It's a beautiful baby pink that is so feminine. I'm in love with this color mascara. It is pretty opaque in the tube and even the wand itself is saturated pretty well.

Multiple coats.

The problem I came across is that you do need multiple costs to get an even color on all your lashes but it's a thin consistency so I don't think I wasted too too much product. It is border line an arm sore to get on your lashes nicely.

No chunky chunk.

No matter how many coats I did put Cuties, it did not get clumpy. I was ecstatic when my lashes stayed my lashes and not spider legs. This is definitely a mascara you could try layering on top of one of your favorite base mascaras as well.

Tops and bottoms.

I would say that you should do the inside of your lashes like you would any mascara but also go on top of your lashes so when you close your eyes there is still some pink there too! Unless you want to play around with the effect of having pink and black which honestly, I want to try and play with this mascara like this.

Colored mascaras should totally be a thing.

Why isn't this super mainstream Cuties? I love the idea of colored mascara, can you imagine how much more people would unleash their inner mermaid?! I feel like the world would be a happier place. I love how affordable this one is and I have half a mind to go and pick up every other color NYX sells. Can you imagine your favorite color in a mascara? Or your favorite mascara in colors?Heaven.

Check out the review here.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design