Tuesday, August 23, 2016

100 layers of...

Hey Cuties, I'm sure you've all seen the trend. 100 layers of ___! I just, I have to say Cuties, I just don't get it. This trend doesn't make any sense to me, but it's taking YouTube by storm somehow. I feel like I am not hip enough... I'm only 20 this can't be happening already.

Waste of product.

This is the first thing that pops into my head when I see the title of a video being 100 layers of ___! Isn't that a bit of a waste? Especially if it's a product I've been wanting to buy, it makes my chest hurt, like why, why would you waste it? You know how long I've been dying to get my hands on that product? I can't do it Cuties, it harshes my mellow.

Curiosity killed the cat.

By the end of the video I'm usually like... what just happened... Why did they think this was a good idea? This is why we don't normally use 100 layers of anything, it just doesn't make sense and isn't a good thing to do, can you imagine how tired our arms would always be if we did? The world would be a different place Cuties.

Not a happy wallet.

As for the creators of these videos, you usually need multiple bottles of the stuff they're trying. I'm in mourning for their wallets. Especially when there may be a good chance they won't have any left? What if it was a product they thought they would really enjoy? Now they might have to go out and get another bottle. If you're anything like me, Cuties your wallet gets scared to even splurge on one thing you've been eyeing much less multiple bottles!

It could be dangerous.

What if it ruins your skin? What if you have a bad allergic reaction? I guess I might be a worry wart Cuties but these would be my concerns not only personally but for the person I'm watching! Most things aren't developed to be applied in so many coats in one sitting. So, if you do these types of videos please be careful!

All in good fun.

I understand that at the end of the day these videos are all in good fun. It really just baffles me is all, maybe this trend just isn't for me Cuties. If you enjoy watching 100 layer videos that's all wonderful and I understand the playful curiosity.

100% leave me links in the comments below and you may change my mind.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design