Thursday, March 2, 2017

Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette Review.

 Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette Review.

               Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette Review

Hey Cuties, I am ready for spring with this palette in hand. The pastel colors are beautiful and awe inspiring. It's always an indulgence of creative vibes with the Pastel Goth palette. The packaging is beyond perfect as well.



Compact.

This is not a big palette, it's travel friendly and it's a shrimp compared to most of the other Kat Von D palettes I've thought about picking up. I do love a palette I could throw in my bag, not to mention, the packaging is standout!

Amazing packaging.

I love the way they went with this package, it looks so gorgeous! I love that the mirror doesn't have too much of the packaging covering it like some of the other palettes I have. It is also nice to the touch without being obnoxious.

Beautiful color scheme.

The order of the colors, the intensities, everything about this eyeshadow palette flows so nicely to me. I feel like it's a tasteful way to live out what you always thought might be pretty as a little girl. In a way, I feel like this colors help me remember my inner princess.
Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette

Blending like butter.

Of course, I feel with colors of this intensity the way they blend is absolutely deal breaking. Fortunately, I feel like these blend very well together and play nice with other shadows I have to really bring the look in mind to life.

Kat Von D you've caught my eye.

Seeing as I've never tried Kat Von D palettes before, I think this a is the beginning of a beautiful friendship if I do say so myself. I've heard a lot of good things about some Kat Von D face products so that might be next on my list!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design