Thursday, November 24, 2016

Holiday Gift Guide: Skincare

Hey Cuties, as a beauty lover I also find that skincare is essential to my makeup process and it just makes me feel good, honestly. Thanks to the holidays skincare brands are coming out with some amazing value sets that are simply to die for Cuties.

Origins Origins Best Sellers $45

If you're anything like me Cuties, when you see "best selling" or "best sellers" it always catches my eye. My logic is that if it works for most people in a set like this, there just might be something that would work fantastic for me. I do believe I've tried a few samples from Origins and it's one of the brands that really excited me about skincare.

Sephora Favorites Skin Wonderland $64

Sephora Favorites  are a title of a product I always gravitate towards. The always have a good value and the sample sizes are super useful to try lots of different brands without the dreaded buyers regret. If you want this set make sure to grab it up quick, Sephora Favorites have a way of selling out by surprise sometimes Cuties.

Sunday Riley #SquadGoals Skincare Essentials $90

These essentials are packed with skin loving ingredients, although these aren't full size these are a great way to try out a brand and see how your skin reacts. These skincare goodies just scream at me that a little goes a long way. I've heard lots of great things about this brand so a place to start is much appreciated.

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Vault $225

I have heard nothing but good things about these masks Cuties. This set is perfect for mask junkies and mask curious cats alike. The rose stem cell mask is a coveted classic that is also included in this set. These are all full sizes so you don't have to worry about running out of your new favorite. Even if you have one you don't love as much, giving a loved one to try is always a plus.

Skincare discovery jackpot.

When it comes to trying new skincare this is a win. When it comes to stocking up on your favorite skincare brand this is a win. It's especially exciting when brands you love give you a steal and throw in a new product or a travel size favorite. As I get more into skincare, these start to be worth their weight in gold Cuties.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design