Tuesday, March 28, 2017

8 things that are making my life really awesome right now!

Hey Cuties, I got this idea from the amazing Rebecca at From Roses! I'll leave her blog link at the bottom so you guys could check it out. I will say her's was a while back! I just love that it's a positive idea to reflect so here we are!

My fiancĂ©. 

My one and only. Honestly, this man makes the world better. He makes me happier than I ever imagined being in my life before. I can't wait to be his bride and just being around him always brings out the best in me. We support each other with all our dreams, we're going nowhere but up.

You Cuties!

You Cuties have no idea how much I enjoy talking to you! I love sharing my makeup and my personal life with you. It's my favorite part of the day when I get to sit down and update you on what's what or OMG releases.

My new Facebook group.

That's riight my dear Cuties! I recently bit the bullet and created a Facebook group. Anyone is welcome to join! It's a place for all us makeup junkies to just chill, talk about the latest and greatest, and share our content! The only thing we can't do is do each other's makeup...yet.

Legend of Zelda: Breathe of the Wild.

Breathe of the Wild has literally taken my breathe away. Nintendo really topped the cake with this one. It is so breath taking to look at, I almost don't mind that it stole my #1 on this list from me for hours at a time.

My scalp massager.

This changed my world. It feels soo amazing on my scalp that no matter what I'm using I feel like my scalp is really reaping all the benefits it can out of any product. Not to mention super relaxing, so much so that it adds to my shower time by a good amount.

My dogs.

My babies, they drive me absolutely bonkers but they're the cutest the world has to offer. They aren't puppies anymore which is so bittersweet but don't you worry it doesn't stop them from acting like they are little puppers.

My progress.

In terms of health Cuties, I've come so damn far to be honest with you. Not even just physically but mentally as well, which makes literally a world of difference. I finally feel like I'm done feeling sorry for myself and I'm really climbing up to my big dreams.

My bed.

Can't just be me right? When all is said and done, I just want to climb into my bed. It's always inviting and no words are ever needed. It welcomes me to sleep and prepares me for another day to kick ass.


What's really awesome in your life right now?

From Roses blog!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design