Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Benefit Lust List.

Hey Cuties, Benefit Cosmetics is one that is not new to the scene. They do a stellar job with packaging and pow. My collection is still maybe one or two strong but I am looking constantly. Let's explore some Benefit together Cuties.

Cheek Parade. $58

This recent add to Benefit definitely makes my heart happy Cuties. With all their best selling powders in one place if you're anything like me, this is right on the money. It has cute packaging, convenient and has different varieties so you could find just your cup of tea.

Dandelion Box O' Powder Blush. $29

This box blush in particular has been catching my eye, it's muted and soft and it looks like if it would just melt just right onto my cheeks. The name is a fun one too, the only problem I see with these powders is that since they are so deep. There is a possibility for powder mania all over your vanity.

BADgal Waterproof Mascara. $19

In name alone I want this mascara Cuties, and hello, it's waterproof. This mascara looks like it would make a lovey home with my collection. I hope it's not too much of a pain to remove. What can I say? I love me a good mascara and this one looks like it's begging me to take it home.

Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain. $30

I've heard so many good things about Benefit -"tints"! These stains look like they could last all day long without too much hassle. I've never heard of any other companies coming out with tints like this one, so it is unique and I would love to play around with it.

Double duty.

Benefit with benefits.

I love Benefit makeup from what I've tried. The packaging makes me smile and the quality is nothing to scoff at. I'm in love with my Roller Lash and I'm super my list above should not disappoint. Benefit makes me benefit so what more can I ask Cuties?




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design