Thursday, March 16, 2017

First Impressions: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick.

Hey Cuties, I finally got to try these lipsticks and I'm so excited! I heard a lot of great things about them and it's a new liquid lip to try! Kat Von D if you're listening, I'm watching your releases carefully!

Beautiful payout.

With this liquid lip I get a beautiful opaque layout in just a swipe or two which is oh so gratifying. The color looks exactly like I thought it would in the tube so I'm definitely happy about that.

Long lasting.

Cuties this liquid lipstick has lasted me so long in the day with barely any fading. Even when I've eaten this trooper put up a good fight against my most delicious and slightly greasy NYC pizza slices. Trust me when I say that says a lot.

Mixes well together.

In the light of trying the everlasting lipsticks from Kat Von D, I took the two that I purchased and tried to mix them into a beautiful ombré lip. This actually works spectacularly. They don't dry down too fast which makes it a breeze to blend this colors together.

Nice color selection.

Online they have such an extensive color selection I can't even wrap my mind around it! They have beautiful nudes and vibrant colors! What more can a girl ask for? Kat Von D even sells a collection with almost all their liquid lips! Isn't that wild?!

Liquid lipstick that doesn't crack.


So far, I've noticed that the everlasting liquid lipsticks don't crack on my lips as soon as others I've tried if at all. They actually blur the lines on my lips a little bit which was surprising. A little goes along way to because at most two swipes for full opaqueness.

Do you Cuties think it's worth the hype?

Check out the review here.

Let me know in the comments. 



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design