Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sample Sale: Amore Pacifica Moisture Bound.

Hey Cuties, I've been all about the free samples lately. I think it's a great way to try out expensive products you might not be sure about. The fact that Sephora and Ulta give them out in tons is such a blessing in my opinion.

Absorbs quickly.

This cream melted into my face like magic! After I put it on it didn't feel tacky or oily or like anything really. Just ready for makeup or the day ahead in almost an instance. I felt like my face got an instant pick me up.

Baby soft.

When I touched my face after putting this on Cuties let me tell you, I was shook to my very soul! My skin felt so ridiculously soft and I couldn't get enough. It took everything in me to stop running my fingers on my face.

Long lasting effect.


The crazy thing is, even a day or two after I STILL felt my skin hydrated and soft from that cream. It was unlike anything I've tried so far. I think my skin really loved it which has never happened in the way it happened with this cream.

Lightly scented.

This cream's scent isn't strong or distinct so to speak. It is very light and barely there, so if you're more sensitive to smell than me, I do feel it would be a pleasant smell. For me though Cuties it was a light and airy smell that melts into the skin just as nicely as the cream itself.

Oh my oh my.

This dream cream comes at a hearty price though Cuties. In fact, when I saw the price I almost fainted. It is so good but I guess that's why it's so good, but it still hurts my heart. Nobody said good skincare came cheap. I have seen some drugstore gems but I have yet to try them for myself. This will cost you Cuties $150 to $275 for the bigger bottle.


Talk about a skincare splurge! Would you take the plunge and pick it up Cuties?

Let me know in the comments below.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design