Thursday, March 9, 2017

Celeb Spotlight: Hilary Duff.

Hey Cuties, you remember Lizzie McGuire? Same. It used to be one of my absolute favorites growing up. Even as a grown woman I swear I still make references and have fond memories of this show. Not to mention her music was and is on point.

Killer music.


Yes, I owned her first album. Yes, I loved every song on it. Her new music is amazing as well. I feel like every song Hilary Duff comes out with is absolute gold! I wish she made a lot more music. But of course she has a life now, can't blame her for doing her thing you know what I mean Cuties?

Amazing sweetheart.

I loved her as Lizzy McGuire but as Hilary Duff she's an absolute sweetheart. I love how doesn't bathe in the spotlight but gracefully gives us glimpses of her life. I feel like she knows her fans appreciate her and love to see how she's doing and what she's up to.

Grew up together.

I remember watching Lizzie McGuire on Disney Channel and being slightly envious of Miranda because I wanted Lizzie as my best friend. Looking back of course Lizzie didn't make the smartest decisions but hey, she was a kid when I was. Just an older sister to look up to in my eyes.

Still killing it.

She's still bringing out music and enjoying life and I'm so happy to see that! Her new music is just as addicting and amazing so I'm glad she hasn't given that up for a life that's too quiet. I do wish she'd drop an album, instead of just a single here and there but I just can't stay mad at her Cuties.

Hilary is the best.

Ever since I was a little girl, I always looked up to Hilary Duff. First as Lizzie then as Hilary when I got older. Honestly, I still wish she was my older sister! Dreams aside, I will always support Hilary Duff and old reruns of Lizzie McGuire make me smile. Also, I don't care about what anyone might say, I still love the Lizzie McGuire movie heavily!



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design