Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Tatcha Lust List.

Tatcha Lust List Wishlist.

Hey Cuties, Tatcha is such a beautiful brand I'm surprised at myself that I don't just want to try it all, all at once. Alas my dear Cuties, skincare doesn't work that way. Still I cannot wait to get my hands on these little luxuries.

Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. $48

This skin mist has been raved about so much I cannot even wait to get my hands on it Cuties. Although I do have to say I'll have to keep myself in check and not give myself a second bath in the stuff which I have a feeling will be very tempting.

Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate. $110

I've never personally had much experience with serums but this one sure sounds luxurious along with its price tag. As far as I could tell since this serum is a concentrate a little would go a long way. Anything that could work while I take some zzz's makes me a happy girl.

Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter. $48

I am absolutely obsessed with body butters. No lie, I just love how they feel on skin. They absorb rather nicely and make my skin feel so soft throughout the day compared to a lotion. Who doesn't want soft silky skin Cuties? I know I do.

Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm. $36

My lips get chapped year 'round. For the life of me I don't get any breaks, so you Cuties already know I live for some lip balm. This gold lip balm is almost too pretty to use but I need the nourishment aspect for sure. I would feel like a completely pampered princess using this thing.

Heavenly luxury.

Tatcha is known for skincare that you could swear by but naturally this comes at a price tag. For me personally Cuties, I'm willing to pay for skincare that makes a difference even if it takes me a while to finally get my hands on it. Skincare is an investment, a very good one if you ask me.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design