Saturday, February 25, 2017

Nail Confessions.

Hey Cuties, I have always loved long nails. For me who used to be a nail biter, I just didn't think that was possible for me. Since then, I've broken my nail biting habit and I've started to really educate myself in how my nails should be treated.

Moisture.

My nails look so much healthier so quickly! All I did was starting adding some Maracuja oil to my cuticles and my nails loved it. That got me thinking why isn't this a thing? Why haven't I heard of this before? Who knew the first step to long beautiful healthy natural nails was so simple Cuties.

Nail file.

I've also decided that I'm not going to cut my nails anymore, they would always come out uneven and brittle. I just lightly file in one direction now to attempt to make the style and length I want. Trust me when I say I'm no expert.

Long and strong.

My whole life I've loved long nails, but it's never really panned out for me. I think it's because I haven't been giving my nails the TLC they deserve. I used acrylics to fake the look I wanted but hated how odd and heavy they felt on my hands.

All natural.

Strong and resilient, being able to paint them as I want, my strong beautiful natural nails. Natural nails are so much easier to maintain compared to your favorite manicure I believe. They could be an extension of who you are Cuties, almost like your hair.

Nail dreams.

One day Cuties, I want to have natural strong and long nails. Telling you makes me feel like one day that just might be possible. My nails have thanked me this far, now I just need to be patient and continue to give them the love and care they deserve like I should have done years ago. Now I finally feel like I'm on the right track.


Do you style your nails long or short?

Let me know in the comments Cuties. 

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design