Thursday, January 5, 2017

Youtubers I'd check out: Kati Klassen.

Hey Cuties, you know I'm always on the lookout for what I feel are rising stars on YouTube and don't get nearly enough credit. This girl is super sweet and she's just starting out so I can't wait to see where she is in the near future!

Super sweet.

This girl is an absolute sweetheart, her opening always makes me feel welcome and appreciated. It's really hard on YouTube these days to get people you feel really do appreciate your being there. With Kati it's not even a question I think. She makes you want to binge on her channel, without a problem.

Completely adorable.

She is absolutely without a shadow of a doubt super adorable. She laughs at her self in such an endearing way that is contagious. She fumbles and picks it back up with relative ease. She's like that friend that you always want to be around because they have this air of happiness around them.

Hilarious.

Her videos crack me up Cuties, the quips and remarks she makes are sassy and completely relatable. It almost gives you that feeling like yes, sometimes it's okay to laugh at yourself and not take yourself so seriously all the time.

A little something for everyone.


She's got different types of videos even when you're not up for a tutorial or a haul or the usual. I love her tag videos! I feel like she puts such a unique spin on things! Her videos get me out of a rut when I'm just not sure what to watch.


Rising star.

She's new to YouTube but once you start watching her videos that fact will slip away from your mind in an instant. It's obvious she loves what she does and is generating good content. She has a fun and sweet personality you shouldn't miss out on! I say go check out her channel and tell her I sent you!



Her link: Kati Klassen



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design