Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Blast from the Past: Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette.

Hey Cuties, I've been looking through my makeup case and I rediscovered this beauty right here. This is such a good palette and I'm so happy that I got my hands on this! I'm really sad that you Cuties can't pick this up anymore though.

Super POW.

This palette is extremely extremely pigmented Cuties. When you dip into the pan with your brush that is the exact shade you're going to get Cuties. I love how I could go back to this and still know exactly how my vision will pan out for my makeup.

Really big pans.

In my opinion, the pans on this palette are really big. I don't see myself hitting pan, I am a believer that square pans, not rectangles, tend to hold more product. I know that's not actually true every time. I have a feeling these shadows are going to last me a long long time Cuties.

Gorgeous packaging.

Even to this day I haven't seen packaging quite as gorgeous or as unique as this packaging. It's creative it's fun and really speaks to its name. A fire lights up inside me every time I look at this palette.

Unique mix.

The color range in this palette is very unique. It does have its neutrals like you'd expect but it also has these unique shades that are almost a different finish but not enough to notice the first few times. The range of looks you could come up with using an eyeshadow palette like this are totally something that truly wouldn't feel the same using anything else.

My first palette, my strongest love.

This was the first high end makeup item I ever picked up and the first eyeshadow palette I ever picked up. This grew my love for makeup exponentially, the memories and fondness attached to think palette are something I never want to part with. These beautiful shades make me so so grateful I have an amazing fiance that picked this up for me without me even having to ask.



Check out my full review of this beauty here!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design