Thursday, January 19, 2017

Celeb Spotlight: Ashley Tisdale.

Hey Cuties, I'm not super big on celebrities as others might be but I do have my favorites that I love to follow and look up to for inspiration and aspiration. Ashley Tisdale has to be one of my earliest favorite celebs.

Sharpay in my heart.

Ah, my childhood. I absolutely loved High School Musical growing up, I knew all the songs, none of the dances, and I couldn't be happier Cuties. To me, Ashley was Sharpay and I was elated when Sharpay got her own movie. She taught me there's nothing wrong with getting what you want.

She's got makeup props.

She has her own makeup line! Her makeup looks chic and girly and elegant. Honesty, I can't get enough not to mention it is soo affordable. I need to get my hands on some of her products pronto! I mean she loves makeup as much as you and I Cuties!

Such a doll.

Literally a doll. She is so sweet and nice, completely down to earth and knows how to look like a complete bad ass. She exudes confidence in a way I strive to myself, with the elegance of a proper princess.

One of the cutest dogs. Ever.

Omg. Have you seen her dog?! Check her Instagram, right now. No joke so cute! Now, as a completely biased doggie mom I think my dogs are way cuter but Ashley's dog is so cuddly I wouldn't mind adding one to my family. A gal who likes dogs is a good gal in my book!

Nothing but love.

Ever since the HSM series I've had nothing but love for Ashley Tisdale. I think she's an amazing actress, down to earth and definitely one of my role models. Watching her grow up like I did is an amazing thing and I hope I get to meet her one day.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design