Thursday, January 12, 2017

Monthly Round Up: December 2016

Hey Cuties,busy month?I feel like January is such a busy month for everyone because of wanting to kick off the new year with a bang.I understand completely Cuties.I feel like this is a perfect go to if you want to peek at what you might have missed this month Cuties!

First Impressions: Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition Textured Eyeshadow Palette

All eyes here.

Holiday Gift Guide: Face

Work that base girl.

Oldie but a Goodie: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara

Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Brands You Should Be Loving: Frank Body

Scrub your troubles away.

Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition Textured Eyeshadow Palette Review

The only texture you want on your eyes.

Benefit Lust List

Friends with Benefit.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Oh Christmas tree.

Best of Tarte

Best of the best.

Video Games: Is This Me?- Dragon Age Inquisition

Can't wait to jump back in.

Color Coded

Twinning.

First Impressions: Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow

See the rainbow.

5 Great ways to pamper yourself

Chillax.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design