Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Smashbox Lust List.

Smashbox Lust List Wishlist.

Hey Cuties, I can't even handle all these new Smashbox releases! Got me snooping around and of course I got a wishlist out of my little venture. Good on Smashbox for stepping up their game!

Cover Shot Eye Palette: Smokey. $29

When I saw on Instagram when these beauties came out, I fell in love with that deep emerald and the rest of the colors swatches so beautifully. Not to mention the packaging is so fun to play with using its holographic effect. They are so portable too, I'd love to have one in each of my bags.

Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer. $36

I got a sample of this primer recently and it was quite a unique experience. I'm used to primers that feel smooth after I apply them and soak into my skin a bit but this Smashbox one has a silicon type feel. I didn't know how to feel about it until I put my foundation over it and OMG Cuties it was life changing.

Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick. $24

I've searched these at Macy's before and I got to say, they dry down so quickly! It also felt like a very comfortable matte that didn't tug on my lines of my lips when I talked or slight rubbed them together. The array of colors plus the unique applicator puts me solidly in the need at least one category. Which almost always leads to the just one? category very quickly.

Full Exposure Palette. $52

I've been eyeing this palette for a long while now and I honestly feel it doesn't get the hype it deserves. Every matte has a matching shimmer which definitely pleases me right down to my soul. They are rich, pigmented and buttery, the only thing I haven't seen is how they look on my lids but it's looking like the one that's aching to be in my collection.

I just can't help it Cuties.

I can't be the only one guilty of this can I Cuties? On a whim I find myself scrolling through my Sephora app. Maybe taking the short but ever dangerous walk in Macys. Makeup surrounds me at every corner and I love ever second. Honestly, I blame all these best products of 2016 videos for being the devil on my shoulder Cuties.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design