Saturday, April 8, 2017

Monthly Round Up: March 2017

Hey, Cuties. How has this March treated you? I've been quite the busy bee lately! Here's your monthly round up if you want to catch up with what you might have missed. Which post was your favorite this month?


Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette.

All the pastel goodness

The Real MVP: Benefit Roller Lash.

I always count on this one Cuties

Dog Days.

Oh, how I hate being sick.

Celeb Spotlight: Hilary Duff.

Lizzie McGuire fan for life.

 Kat Von D Lust List.

I need some more.

First Impressions: Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick.

Just how everlasting?

Sample Sale: Amore Pacifica Moisture Bound.

So nice... So expensive.

 Just Can't Even: Nicole Guerriero's Glow Kit.

You glow girl!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Review.

Definitely lasts longer than you would think.

Beauty Bucketlist.

What's on your bucketlist?

8 things that are making my life awesome right now!

Life is sweet.

Why time why?

Time goes so fast.

If you have any topics you want me to cover Cuties, feel free to let me know in the comments below!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design