Saturday, January 14, 2017

2016 comes to a close.

Hey Cuties, can you believe it? 2016 is finally over and we get to start fresh once again. There's something oh so special about a new year to me. It feels so refreshing every time, truly it's inspiring.

Crazy ride.

I don't know about you Cuties but this year has been one heck of a ride! There's been plenty of up and downs and honestly, I've learned a lot and grown. I'm not a fan of roller coasters in the least but I learned something from this one for sure. 2017 is looking forward and towards following my dreams, I hope the same goes for you Cuties.

Flew by.

This year absolutely flew by, we've all heard it a million times. It feels like 2016 just started. Maybe for those of us who's year didn't fly by hopefully it was still something you could see the silver lining on. As we get older Cuties this is how it's going to be, the years are going to keep flying by, so keep doing your thing and stay positive!

Heavy heart.

2016 has absolutely wrecked me quite a bit with loss. Thankfully not personal loss but loss of icons none the less. So many people I look up to, admired and grew up with are now passed. Their memories are still with us always. They helped us discover things about ourselves and the world, and there isn't anything wrong with missing them dearly.

Inspirations and aspirations.

As our little community grows so does my heart Cuties. I have a lot of plans for us this coming year and I hope that you Cuties set your eyes and hearts on goals that make your heart sing. There is so many other bloggers I look up to, I will work my booty off and hope you'll stay along for the ride. Maybe telling each other our dreams and aspirations will make it easier for us to stay on track so here's to our communities Cuties!

Here's to 2017.

At the end of every year I always feel bittersweet. Gone is the year I feel like I was just getting settled into and looking forward is a year of unknowns. Which is definitely scary and intimidating in its own right. With it comes new memories, lessons and adventures so quite frankly I cannot wait. 2017 is one I welcome with open arms.


Until next time Cuties(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design