Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow Review.

Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadow Review.

Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow Review

Hey Cuties, these cute gum drops have absolutely stolen my heart. I love how much bang I get for my buck and how it is so versatile. There is so many colors I'm not sure you could collect them all even if you wanted to Cuties!

Addicting texture.

I admit it, I have a problem. Swirling my finger in this shadow is soo satisfying. Not only is the texture nice feeling but the color pay out builds so easily. Although I will admit sometimes the color looks a little better on my finger than on my lid.

Easy peasy.

These shadows are incredibly easy to work with, they are extremely forgiving from my experience. So easy to build up or smudge away when you went a little overboard. They are very easy to love, you know what I mean Cuties? Effortless to work with on the daily basis for sure.

Super affordable.

A splurge on these just means lots and lots of little pots of magic. A perfect way to expand your color range! It's oh so tempting to buy the latest shades because it won't cost you an arm and a leg. My beloved Urban Decay is a splurge for sure, these are some guilt free retail therapy.
Colourpop Super Shock Cream Eyeshadow

Completely blendable.

These blend really well which can pose a problem of blending your shadow away...by accident. These blend beautifully which each other just make sure that one color doesn't completely blend away, it's happened to me before Cuties.

Go see what color catches your eye.

Go on their website, see what shadow color catches your eye. Pick it up and see how you feel, the texture truly is something else to me, and the value is very high just like it's quality. I have a collection as it is. This is just the beginning Cuties, I have a feeling there is more Colourpop shadows in my future.



Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design