Thursday, March 19, 2015

Tarte Lights, Cameras, Flashes Mascara Review.

Tarte Lights, Cameras, Flashes Mascara Review.


                     Tarte Lights, Cameras, Flashes, Mascara Review

Hey Cuties, I know what you're thinking, no you don't have to be famous to wear this mascara.Yes this mascara is a total diva in the best possible way. Loud and proud Cuties this mascara isn't afraid to show you volume.



It is voluminous.

The volume this pop star gives is so nice. I am a mascara junkie, one coat of mascara is simply never enough for me once I have my base more defining mascara I go in with this one to really get my groove going. The formula on this mascara is a very nice for building up different mascaras. If you're the kind of gal who needs one to give as much punch as possible in one mascara, with one more defining  mascara and this one and you are good to go!

Thicker brush.

This brush is pretty thick so I wouldn't go too much into my bottom lashes with this mascara for fear of smudging. Sadly I have not yet mastered the art of not getting mascara on my concealer. I do wish it was a tiny bit thinner just so it gets that mascara even more between my lashes to avoid as much clumps as possible.

                    Tarte Lights Cameras Flashes Mascara

Fun Packaging.

This has to be the most fun but chic packaging I've ever seen on a mascara. It's a statement piece and it deserves a place on your vanity. It makes me feel so fancy when I have this on display. Talk about fashion and function! I would love to have a collection of mascaras with this packaging in different colors and everything!

Throw it in your purse.

This is a mascara that once you swipe it on, throw it right in your bag. Unfortunately I did notice some of it wearing off 3-4 hours into my day. But there's always an easy to fix to that when you have it with you right Cuties? Plus imagine how cool you'll look taking this out your bag. Hello Yonce??

Va-va Voom.

This mascara's name fits it well Cuties, I could feel the flashes going off already. Although in all honesty flash is horrible to take pictures of anyone's face. Trust me I learned the hard way. At least your mascara will be ready for it's close up.


Until next time Cuties(:




4 comments:

  1. I've heard so many amazing things about this mascara, so was a bit gutted I couldn't pick it up when I was in NYC. Will be sticking to my more budget versions for now. Great review hun :)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always heard about this mascara. I get tired of using the same brand I've been using for few years now. I guess updating to this one I won't be disappointed in because it sounds great. I'm thinking of purchasing this sometime.
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funky looking packaging! Sounds good though! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering whether of not to try a tarte mascara. it sounds mediocre for a high-end one, which sucks :( Thank you for talking about this!!

    ippykrispy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design