Saturday, April 15, 2017

Kiko Milano Lipstick Review.

Kiko Milano Lipstick Review.

Kiko Milano Lipstick Review


Hey Cuties, a master spy’s lipstick? Mayyyybe not. Depending on the situation. I just wish it had longer wear Cuties. It makes me so sad. Not all bad though Cuties, not at all.

  A bit streaky.


This lipstick is a bit steaky on my lips I find color of my lips pokes out quite a bit. A coat or two more fixes this issue for me personally. It’s something to take into consideration, it could depend on the color because this one is pretty bright but it’s no fun if you want something to last you all day.


 Bold color.


Such a gorgeous bold pink I can’t get over it. It’s not so bright that it doesn’t pale me out completely which I definitely appreciate it. I feel like a lip color like this is an easy way to make a look unique without doing too many different things.

 Coolest package to boot.

Kiko Milano Lipstick


You click it on the top, and the tube of lipstick comes out in the bottom. It’s so unique and I love to play with it when I know I’m using this lipstick. It just makes me so happy. Not to mention there is no way you could drop this lipstick and it opens. So fun and useful!

Lip liner encouraged.


Since this lipstick is so creamy and a bit streaky, I think a good lip liner would be definitely required to help keep this lip look together. I did find that it does slip around a lot when I’m wearing it through out the day.

To be determined..



I’m thinking about picking up another one but the jury is still out for a new one. I do love this color I just don’t know if I’m completely sold on the formula. Everything else is so great, but you do need to put in a lot more work to get this lipstick long wear ready Cuties.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design