Saturday, April 1, 2017

Did my whole face with Ulta Brand Makeup.

Hey, Cuties every time I walk into Ulta I'm definitely guilty of going straight to the brand I need. Eye on the prize, tunnel vision. I've had this little goodie bag of Ulta makeup staring me in the face for an embarrassing amount of time. So, I decided to dive in head first and do my full face with only Ulta products!


Very powdery.

It wasn't too bad of a situation but I did have to wipe under my eyes quite a bit. Trying to get the pigment I wanted did ruin the pan just a tad. I really had to pack it on to get that oomph factor. So I'm not too happy about that.

Not too bad.

The makeup overall I would say is okay. It's not something I'd reach for on the daily basis but I do like having it "in case of emergencies ". In those types of situations I'd gladly pick this up and dabble with it. I also love this for experimenting with different styles and colors of makeup without breaking the bank.

Pretty colors.

The colors on the pan look so so gorgeous. In application though you have to work a little to get that color. There is a nice selection and I feel like they mix well with each other but I don't think they work nicely with some of my other favorite shadows.

So affordable.

I love how affordable Ulta Brand makeup is! With all the sales and promotions going on at Ulta at almost any given moment, there's a deal with their own brand of makeup. The best deals are when you spend a certain amount on their brand already you get a makeup bag full of little goodies to try!

What's your Ulta Brand makeup gem?

Have you Cuties gotten your hands on some Ulta gems? What are your go to's? What had tempted you in the Ulta Brand section? Personally, I want to dive a little deeper into this brand of makeup and see what I could play with!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design