Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Steal and the Splurge: Foundations.

Hey Cuties, I'm the list type of girl. Sue me. But I'm still dangerously low on foundation, in the words of a makeup junkie, take that as you will. But I wanted to share some foundations I found that are both a steal and a splurge. Only hand picking those with the best of odds that I left you Cuties to check out as well. Let me tell you, there is plenty more I might have missed.The choices are literally endless.



The Steal-


Revlon Colorstay Foundation: $13


This foundation claims to be the longest wearing foundation with a beautiful matte finish. With what I've seen Cuties this is a holy grail for you if you have oily or combo skin. It blends beautifully and is oil free if that's something that's a must for you.

The reviews:



Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free All-in-1 ABC Cushion Foundation: $17

This is one that I have got to say is super cute and looks super good for you! This multi-tasking cushion foundation is talc free, weightless, and is hypoallergenic. With all the skin loving benefits of this cushion foundation, this is one we should all take a crack at Cuties. We need the SPF for our faces. Pronto. Not to mention it won't kill anyone's wallet! Win. Win.


The reviews:

Sheer Perfection.
Correcting Cuteness.
Light and creamy!

Loreal True Match Foundation: $10

The tried and true of beauty bloggers and gurus all around. This foundation has a huge range of shades for virtually everyone. The only stumble most Cuties can seem to find is that they waste product without a pump on this. But with only $10 and wide spread availability, why not?


The reviews:


The Splurge-


Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+: $60

If you Cuties haven't heard all the rage, although admittedly I might be a bit behind on this trend,until just now. The idea of cushion compact foundation is something that is worth the try. If you're a Cutie that wants the best experience possible and don't mind spending a bit more upfront then this is definitely a Korean trend you want to jump on!


The reviews:


Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation: $36

As a huge fan of Urban Decay, this powder foundation looks like a winner. Having its own double sided applicator sponge makes it a breeze to use wet or dry. With a mirror in this sleek compact it is absolutely a gem to travel. Especially when Urban Decay treats you to a protective pouch to keep your little gem in perfect condition.


The reviews:


Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation: $43

This one definitely catches my attention as a photographer's wife for its claims and how it blows other liquid foundations out of the water! A perfect even canvas is amazing for a no makeup makeup look that celebrates your natural beauty and even behind the lens of a camera looks stunning.


The reviews:


Foundations Galore.

These foundations are good selections from yours truly if you're in the market for a new save or splurge. I got to say I'm pretty tempted to get my hands on these pretties to give them a go myself. Maybe your staple foundation is here. If it is I guess we're soul sisters. I totally knew this. If I missed yours let me know and I'll add it right in! I hope you Cuties enjoyed this new post style and you'll see more to save and splurge on soon!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design