Saturday, May 6, 2017

Cutie's Current.

Hey Cuties, I thought I'd update you on what I currently use on my face. Okay, so I do admit it doesn't change a crazy amount. I'm a creature of habit. I am trying to really push out of my comfort zone though Cuties! I feel it's a start. What's your current face? I'd love to know. Maybe try some of mines see how it works for you.




Primer: Maybelline Master Prime 200 Blur+Illuminate


This baby has lasted me so long Cuties! I love how this primer sets my face ready for my foundation and it doesn't leave me with a sticky residue. It absorbs into my skin quickly and it leaves me with this beautiful "glow from within" base that I can't get enough. When I need to restock I could just do a quick run to Walgreens instead of waiting for my next Sephora spree.

Foundation: Lorac Porefection Foundation


This foundation(add link for the review for this foundation.) has been doing pretty well for me. I don't know if it's my favorite but one and a half or two pumps gets me just the right amount of coverage. I do still think it's a bit yellow on me which isn't my favorite. Still on the hunt for the foundation of my dreams. Don't got a holy grail foundation yet, I am still hopeful though.

Contour and Highlight: Tarte Collector's Holiday Set


This set(add link to review) has the most perfect contour for my skin that I have found this far. It doesn't make me look too tan which is a definite no go for me. It gives my skin this perfect contour that defines my face without swallowing it whole. The highlight? A beautiful highlight that isn't too golden but is buttery and sits really nicely on my skin.

Trying new things equals new loves.


I love trying out new things and switching up my routine where I can. This is what I've been using lately excluding eyeshadows. Why? Because Cuties I use wayy too many different eyeshadows regularly. There isn't one I use more than any other one which I think is really good. I could attribute that little detail to my indecisiveness, only time it comes in handy. If you Cuties are anything like me you know exactly what I mean. If there's anything you guys recommend that you think I might love I can't wait to hear it! I might even have to go pick it up myself.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design