Saturday, April 22, 2017

Youtubers I'd check out: Freddy My Love.

Hey Cuties, I’ve been feeling very pretty and chic lately so I turned to one of my favorite sources of luxury and chic that I know. She is so beautiful and a joy to watch! Talk about pink and girly heaven. 

  

Oh so pretty.



Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, her setup where she films her videos are absolutely to die for. Everything looks elegant and chic and it makes you want to live in her room OMGG Cuties. It has this air of luxury about her setup and it helps a girl dream, you know?

 Good tips.


Not only is her setup perfect, but she gives such good tips on her channel! From organization to what to buy, she takes it all into account. She isn’t afraid to disagree with a product just because it’s on the pricey side.

Fashion sweetheart.


Her sense of style is soo fabulous Cuties! She looks gorgeous all the time, and I just wish she’d give me some fashion tips that’s for sure! Totally inspiration worthy, and if you’re looking for a specific look you might be in luck, she might have a whole video dedicated to it!


 She’s a blogger too!


Not only does she have an amazing Youtube channel, but, get this Cuties, she has a blog! Her blog is absolutely beautiful too! It perfectly matches her channel and content, not that I’m surprised. I love how she’s rocking the best of both worlds.


Girly girl goals.


Her channel is absolutely girly girl goals. It’s so pretty and classic I absolutely love it. We both have the same favorite color too, pink. If that doesn’t point to us to being soul sisters, I don’t know what does! Even her car is so chic and beautiful!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design