Tuesday, December 9, 2014

First Impressions: Flormar Nail Polish

Flormar Nail Polish:

Hey Cuties, when I saw this brand nail polish I was intrigued. It was new and fresh from a brand I’ve never ever heard of. With all the excitement, I wanted this to work. It’s just tough to work with this Cuties.

Turkish company.

Flormar is a Turkish company that is a little new to the US so naturally, since this was only the second store in the United States (both in NY by the way which is crazy) I had to get my hands on some stuff. I ended up getting a cute little nail polish set, which wasn't too expensive at all, they were 5 for $15 not a bad deal if you ask me. I got some fun colors and a mattifying top coat but for the sake of this post I decided that I would show you Cuties the lime green color I picked up. The color is absolutely bright fun and vibrant, but alas my Cuties, the process was a complete struggle.


Very difficult to apply.

This was a thick heavy mess to apply Cuties. The brush in this bottle, is just way too big. I have small nail beds so I don’t like how this polish gets all on my cuticles. I wanted to get an even layer which definitely takes so work and patience.

Inexpensive.

The good news is these nail polishes aren’t very pricey. I thankfully, got a sale. I managed to get it 5 for $15. So, if you stubble on these feel free to try it out, I’d say you should at least try one!

Doesn't last too long.

This nail polish lasted a few days at most. It started to chip on me the first day. Minimal, but still there which is pretty frustrating. By the third day, I had some serious chips. I could deal with it, I had to take it off.

Well, definitely not my favorite.

The color was absolutely stunning, but the application and longevity? That was disappointing Cuties. I wish I could say this stood on my nails long. That it was worth the hassle, but honestly? I feel like I need a day to truly play around with this and see if I find some benefit.


Until next time Cuties(: 

5 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that polish it's so unusual. x

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is pretty cool, such a shame it has a bad application. Kisses!

    http://theglowlab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Natalie from Twitter :D I l'm not a green girl so I don't love the colour, but at least it was cheap, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a pretty shade, and pretty cheap too!

    Great post :)

    Sarah at theblossomcart.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade is lovely!

    hannahnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design