Saturday, July 30, 2016

Things you learn with a septum piercing.

Hey Cuties, it crazy to think how long I've had my piercing done now. I remember pining over posts like this one I'm writing wondering if a septum piercing is for me. I can't tell you how glad I am that I stuck with it. Can't see myself without it now, is a septum piercing for you?

Worst pain, only for a second.

I get asked this quite a bit Cuties, it does hurt. It hurts so so bad for one second, then it's done. It also does depend on your pain tolerance or the size of the actual septum area of your nose is. Also, while it's healing you may get a pang or two of pain, but that's all normal.

It wiggles.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle (if you know what I mean). At first I thought Cuties, good nice and secure. Now I realize as the piercing heals it does allow for a little wiggle room. It only becomes a huge pain when you have a cold or sinuses. Whatever you do Cuties, please realize that if you get a size bigger (which is a smaller number on the packaging) than what your piercer did for you, then it's going to hurt, because it may be at snugger fit at the moment, but you're making the hole bigger.

So many varieties.

When I was first looking at the piercer's stand of glittery gems, I thought these few styles was all there was. I was soo wrong. There is delicate feminine jewelry, there is bold bright colored jewelry, jewelry that spells out words, and plenty more. I will caution you Cuties though, don't just buy anything that says septum piercing, or septum clicker, or septum jewelry. You must make sure that the septum jewelry you get is surgical steel, otherwise you could infect your piercing and things could get real ugly from there.

Effortless.

A septum piercing is one of those piercings that work around you, they are only as much hassle as you would want. It's easy to put on your jewelry, not worry about it getting caught on anything, basic color if you want to match your outfit or what it to be your statement piece. It's easy to put on and take off. Absolutely effortless while looking amazing. Done and out the door Cuties.

Unique to you.

I feel more than other piercings, septums are an extension of who you are. There is so much variety, style, and flair. You could change your style according to your mood, month or season if you want. There is so many ways that every one of you Cuties could pull it off and it look jaw dropping. I really do feel there is a septum look for everyone. If piercings are your cup of tea, look into the septum piercing!


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design