Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review.

Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review.

Hey Cuties, birthdays and busy weekends had me missing my metallic lip. I got to tell you wanting to wear it for every occasion is going to become a real thing you do. Trust me. Then you'll wonder why every color isn't in metallic. I know I'm wondering that.

The color payout is phenomenal.

This metallic payout in my opinion is out of this world. I agree that this maybe a good dupe for the Kylie Lip Kits in the metallic shades if you can't get ahold of those. The color comes out smooth and even. Although like any liquid lipstick I would advise you Cuties not to try and build the color. With a nude or matching lip liner the color should last all day no problem.

Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review

Super affordable.

At $6 a piece this is the most affordable liquid lip I've come across. Trust me when I say this, they don't skimp on quality either. They make it easy to build up your own collection and your wallet just might be okay. More bang for your buck for sure Cuties! Perfect for a little surprise for the girls in your life. Expand your horizons not the bill.


Still not completely sold on the formula.

The formula still does that strange clump when I'm applying but it hasn't exactly been cumbersome either. I wish it was the smooth buttery formula I've come to love from Colourpop but hey, it still could have just been the mailman. That's the only thing that's a pain from ordering online, isn't it? The chronicles of waiting on the mail man.

Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick

Wonderful statement color.

This lip can go from casual to party to formal in a heartbeat. Just worry about your eyes Cuties because this statement lip will rock your world. I found lately that when some looks needed a little oomph this got it just right. Such a time saver!


I dare.

I can't say I'm upset from all the metallic lips cropping up. I can actually say I'm in love with the trend. It's playful and easy to love. Even after the next trend, I see myself still rocking this one. It's a way to step out of your comfort zone and still look like a pro.

Do you?


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design