Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Tarte Lust List.

Tarte Lust List Wishlist.

Hey Cuties, Tarte has been on the top of their game recently! Coming out with product after product that I feel I can't live without. They are piling up the benefits and the packaging too. Tarte is just not slowing down Cuties.

Shape Tape Contour Concealer $24

Can it really be Cuties? A concealer and a contour, sounds like an absolute dream. I already love me a good concealer. So, one that could set me up for a good contour? Especially being a beginner at contour this would be super helpful.

Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint Naughty Nudes $20

I love me a good nude lip. Who doesn't? I love these deep browns and peachy nudes. Not to mention this packaging has totally got me sold. I love the Tarteist packaging for these lip paints. They get brownie point on the name too! Makes me feel like I will look even more sultry and bad ass then usual!

Lip Facial Lip Scrub $16

With the trend of matte lips dominating the makeup scene, we have got to take care of them. I feel like this is a good prep to help your matte lip last all day and party at night too. Not to mention Cuties, it's in a lip balm tube which makes it a mess free process. Win.

Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette $42

Convenient, sleek, and absolutely jaw dropping. I'm dying to get my hands on this palette. This feels so effortless to reach for. Whether I want to stop traffic or have a healthy glow I could see myself reaching for this palette. One good highlighter? How about 3 Cuties? Heaven.

All slay, no regrets.

What I love about Tarte as a brand is that they are cruelty free. They try to make this world of our beautiful world, even more beautiful than it already is. They make makeup that make you proud to wear it. They don't skimp on quality of package. There isn't a lot to complain about. Except that maybe more brands should take a page or two out of their book.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design