Thursday, February 23, 2017

Surprising ways cleaning is therapy.

Hey Cuties, it may not be spring quite yet, but for some reason ever since the new year I've been on a cleaning craze! I don't even know how or why but you could ask anyone I know and you'll realize enjoying cleaning for me is a down right miracle.

Clears your mind.

It can't just be me right Cuties? Sometimes when I really get to scrubbing, I find myself humming. Not really thinking about anything. Nothing stressing me out, nothing in my conscience. Just at peace and the cleaning goes by pretty fast as well Cuties.

Creative frame of mind.

Even though I'm never really thinking about anything, I always get such good ideas when I'm cleaning. Whether it be for you Cuties, or a makeup look, maybe even a knick knack I want for the house. If you need to get those creative juices flowing, this could help.

So satisfying.

When the work is done and your house starts to sparkle and smells amazing you feel like a total rockstar. Something about having your house nice and neat feels so satisfying. Not to mention it could earn you some brownie points with your loved ones.

Productive for sure.

Once I start cleaning I feel like my to do list is just a check mark at a time Cuties. Step by step, one thing at a time I could do everything I set out to do in my day. I mean the cleaning was out of the way, everything else should be no problem.

Who would have thought?

For my whole life up until recently, I always thought that I hated cleaning. But that's not true Cuties, turns out, I really enjoy it. Not be told or pressured by anyone including myself makes cleaning an experience I oddly find myself looking forward too.




Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design