Tuesday, July 5, 2016

First Impressions: Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick.

Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick.

Hey Cuties, are you all about this metallic trend too? I’m all about it. Not to mention this one was so affordable too! I love a metallic lip, I feel like it really adds some POW to a look.

Catches light beautifully.

Cuties, I cannot stress enough how beautifully this metallic lipstick catches the light. It is absolutely stunning and it will turn heads. With a beautiful smile on a summer day you will be a sight. If you're anything like me, you and your compact mirror will spend even more quality time together.
Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick

Formula is a bit clumpier.


When I first opened this to put it on, at first I thought it was that it got a little shook up in the mail, which could very well be it, but it looked quite a bit clumpy up at the top. This formula confuses me quite a bit. At first sight it's a clumpier thicker formula, but when I applied it, it actually applied smoother and more evenly than some of my other Colourpop liquid lipsticks. (Depending on the color of course) So that's that on the formula I say it's a preference situation.

One swipe, two swipe. Go.

I found that this more of a less fuss liquid lipstick to apply Cuties. I just dipped in once for my top lip completely and some of my bottom lip, then again to completely make sure I filled in my bottom lip. One for the bottom, one for the top, easy peasy .Then you're off to the next step of your beauty look!

                             Colourpop Metallic Liquid Lipstick

Limited quantities.

When I first ordered, I read on Colourpop's site that there would be limited quantities. Definitely something I wanted to add for you Cuties. Although at the time of this post, I saw they did one restock and a gift set so be sure to catch it! I also saw they came out with matching shadows and liners, in case you already got your hands on a liquid lipstick.

Do you dare go metallic?

I think it's such a fun idea to make a metallic liquid lipstick. I feel like it's almost easier to rock than a bright bold color. It gives me effortless rockstar vibes kind of like the UD x Gwen Stefani palette. Especially in the summer with all the festivals going on, and in America of course, 4th of July is a perfect excuse to rock a metallic lip!

Check out the review here.

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design