Saturday, July 2, 2016

The Steal and the Splurge: Mascaras.

Hey Cuties, if you're anything like me you're a firm believer that a gal can never have too much mascara. High end or drugstore mascara is an absolute staple and makes a world of difference. For when you want a steal or a splurge this list is a good start!


THE STEAL.

Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara $8.99

This Revlon mascara is a clump free solution to some beautifully defined lashes. It is a must try if you're the type of gal that has lashes on the thinner side. This mascara's design is gorgeous. With a sleek pop of color on the cap to know you're getting the type of mascara you want and it's easy to grab in a hurry.

Here's some more food for thoughts:



Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara $4.99

I'm dying to give this mascara a shot not only because I'm clearly a princess but the packaging is fit for royalty! Fluttery lashes are a royal requirement don't you Cuties think so too? They also have a 2 pack of Essence Lash Princess mascaras at Ulta! If you're the kind of girl who likes to have two for a steal!

Here's some insight:



Catrice Better Than False Lashes Waterproof Mascara $7.99

This is quite the hidden gem, I don't have the slightest idea who would want to try this. With this better than falsies idea, could it be possible after all? A girl could dream, and maybe just maybe those dreams might be with this mascara.

Here's the magic:



THE SPLURGE.

Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara $21

I've had pretty good luck myself with Tarte mascaras Cuties. For this one I wasn't at all surprised at the rave for it. Especially since Tarte is always good about adding some essential oils for your lashes to suck in. Makes me feel a lot better for that extra coat...or two.

Here's the goods:


Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara $26

I got to say Cuties, I definitely find Marc Jacobs Beauty a splurge altogether. I do tend to think that Marc Jacobs is high quality as well. My eyes were immediately drawn to this mascara in my search. This one I'd save your pennies for.

Here's for your pennies:

Brighterdarling's must try.
Beautyjunkiesunite's pigment love.


Bareminerals Flawless Definition Mascara $19

I've just recently gotten a sample from Sephora with a Bareminerals mascara and I'm hooked. These mascaras seem perfect for that no makeup makeup look or that simple I'm just running errands look. These gems can build beautifully in more than one coat as well.


Here's a closer look:



You can never have too much mascara.

I am a certified mascara junkie. I will try almost any mascara if I could get my hands on it. If you're a one coat should do it all kind of girl I do pay your respect because sometimes that feels just as difficult to find the perfect one as it is to find the dream team.

Until next time Cuties(:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design