Thursday, April 6, 2017

First Impressions: Kiko Milano Lipstick.

Kiko Beauty Lipstick.

Kiko Milano Lipstick

Hey Cuties, I’ve never tried this brand before and I think a lipstick is a good judge of the quality of a brand personally. So, with bright lipstick in hand, I give it a shock. I can say right now, I just love how in your face this color is and if this speaks for the brand it’s definitely a good start.

Super creamy.

This lipstick is soo creamy Cuties. Almost a little too creamy, it's hard to really create a smooth edge with? You Cuties know what I mean. I find myself trying to use an extra steady hand to make sure my concealed doesn't have to do so much work.

Wish it was a tad less patchy.

When applying it I did notice that with one or two swipes it was a tiny bit of my lip color poking through and I had to at least go in at least with 3 swipes for the bottom lip and 3 for the top.

Coolest packaging ever.

The way this lipstick is packaged is the greatest thing I've ever seen! It's a button you press and the lipstick tube part that has the actual lipstick pops open at the bottom. I can't tell you how many times I've popped the lid on and off because it was so much fun!

Kiko Milano Lipstick

Moves around a lot.

I really don't enjoy how much this lipstick moves around. It might be that I'm more used to matte lipstick but it did annoy me quite a bit. I do have this habit with creamy lipsticks to rub my lips together. With my other creamy lipsticks this usually isn't a problem. With this one though? I definitely have to think of it like a matte lip and not do that and hopefully it won't move around as much.

A super spy's best lipstick? Maybe?

I do like the color of this lipstick and it smelled nice. This lipstick has so much potential! Cool packaging and pretty colors are a pretty good start! I've heard Kiko Beauty is both very hot and miss but also a hidden gem. Not sure what side I'm on yet Cuties.


Check out the review here.

Until next time Cuties(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design