Saturday, May 28, 2016

Scents of the Summer.

Hey Cuties can you believe Summer is in a few days?! That's crazy isn't it? I swear it was winter just last week. As Summer approaches it's  got me thinking. Summer is crazy busy for me, but even on my busiest days I crave those summer vibes. Perfume included, if you're anything like me Cuties,smelling good is essential.



Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.

Daisy is such a playful scent in my opinion, it's bubbly and fun. Two things summer should always be. It has what I would describe to be a fruity scent that is long lasting and most definitely can be smelled when someone walks by. It is on the sweet side do if you're not big on sweet scents this may not be the exact scent for you. Let your nose be your guide Cuties. 


Chloe Roses De Chloe.

Okay, so this is a pink perfume. I feel that automatically makes it an any season pick for perfume. If you're not as obsessed with pink as I am let me tell you what it is said to smell like. Cut roses, white musk, and amber. This just screams chic, especially in the summer. This scent sounds super classy and gentle to the nose of people in the room. Not to mention the bottle design is absolutely aesthetics goals.

Chloe Chloe Eau De Perfum.

I also think that her fresher sister Chloe is a really good choice for summer if sweet and fruity just isn't your style Cuties. I would say this perfume is a more soft spoken to her sister Roses De Chloe, described as smelling of magonila flowers, lily of the valley, and honey.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

This has to be on my must buy for the rest of my life, omg I want to bathe in it perfume. I feel it's good for the summer because it gives off this wonder scent that always has you feeling fresh and delicate and ready to take on your morning, and treat yo self that day.

Smell the Flowers.Smell the Summer.

Summer is a time of play and work, depending on who you ask. When the sun is shining and you smell the fresh cut grass outside your window. I feel like you need a scent that keeps the summer vibes coming. Did I miss your go to summer scent? Any of these catch your nose?

Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design