Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sephora vs. Civil War.

Hey Cuties, I have to say, I feel so refreshed and ready to kick this week's ass! I had a fun weekend and I'm ready to rise and shine. Between awesome posts and edits this weekend was well deserved. Nail polish is a definite plus. Who doesn't love a movie date? Especially a Marvel movie? Yesss.

Dates make weekends wonderful.

This past weekend I went on the most wonderful date, it has been entirely too long since we've been on a proper date my fiancé and me. It was well deserved I say Cuties, we watched a movie had a slice of NYC pizza, and of course a stroll through Sephora. I will get to that I promise.

Marvel Civil War. Which side are you on?

OMG Cuties, I've been waiting for this movie for I can't tell you how long. I do confess I am a novice comic book reader and a huge marvel fan. Civil War was an amazing story arc that I could not put down! If you love a good story Cuties I encourage you, please, please go and dive into Marvel and especially the Civil War arch. You will be hooked,don't worry I won't tell anyone if you watched the movie first.

Nothing like a huge Sephora. Nothing.

When I say, my fiancé spoils me Cuties, I am not kidding. While waiting for our movie and reminiscing on our stroll, we (of course) stumbled upon a Sephora. This wasn't just like the other Sephoras in Times Square. This one was special and I didn't even know. Best part? My fiancé Charles, did. We walked inside and I was figuring out which section I wanted to see first, my decision was made a lot harder because Cuties that had to be the biggest Sephora I've ever seen. In my entire life. You know what, I even walked out with my very first Marc Jacobs nail polish. Best fiancé ever.

Can the weekend come back? Please?

This weekend was a fun relaxing one that definitely helps me welcome in the warmer weather. Hello Spring, can't wait for Summer. I guess I'll see how I feel in a couple of months though, because if you're anything like me you're not a fan to even the idea of sweat. Regardless I feel like this Spring/Summer has some good in store. Am I the only one wishing for the weekend back?


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design