Saturday, May 21, 2016

First Impressions: UDxGwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette.


Urban Decay x Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette

Hey Cuties, I'm finally bringing myself to get to this gorgeous palette. I got it this past Christmas and let me tell you, the plastic is still on the mirror. I'm ashamed. Ashamed, I tell you! This palette is so versatile and beautiful. It needs all my love and more.



Every day for everyone.

This eyeshadow palette speaks wonderfully to being simple and beautiful. Not intimidating at all yet, it carries so many possibilities for the Cuties that want to experiment. Neutral every day looks are an absolute breeze.

Design is so sleek.

This palette's design is so sleek I swear it was slip out of my hands if it wasn't for the circles. The only thing I wish was different was the glossy finish which is an absolute fingerprint magnet. Other than that, it is so modern and unique. Just like Gwen!


Eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented.

Urban Decay knows how to put out beautifully pigmented shadows, I could never say that enough! I wish some of the palettes swatched more pigmented then they actually did. The colors are absolutely stunning, I have to say.

A palette that will always say yes for work.

This palette will be an absolute gem for your work day. No matter your work place, this palette will lend in hand in having you look absolutely ready to show work who's boss! Maybe even giving you a good day, all day.

You don't need bright colors to be bold.

This palette has been a beautifully packaged reminder that you can be bold without necessarily reaches for all out. For my neutral Cuties, this is a rockstar palette that you will fall in love with. Or maybe you're just starting out and this girl catches your eye. I say go for it.

Check out the review here.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design