Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Real MVP: Huda Beauty Rose Gold Edition Textured Eyeshadow Palette.



Hey Cuties, I'm still talking about it because I'm still not over it Cuties. This palette is just so amazing. I only have one of these palettes and I feel I need three more! Imagine what the next palette she comes up with will be. I'm already waiting Huda. Bring me some more magic, please and thank you!




Beautiful mattes.



The mattes on this palette are absolutely stunning. While the shimmers in this palette are fun every girl needs a good crease color and some dependable mattes. Not to mention Cuties, these mattes go perfect with almost any look I could think of to use this palette. I could think of a look just with the mattes. Well, I would be willing to give it the ole college try.

Forgiving pigments.



All the palettes in this game are very pigmented without being punishing. It is effortless to build and mix colors to get the look you want to precision. I don't find myself frustrated at my look becoming a muddy mess with this palette. The colors let you have full control Cuties and I really appreciate that. Although, it has a bit of fallout, I suggest you do your eyes first with this palette even if it's not as bad as others I've used.

Made in Italy.



I think it's so cool how this palette is made in Italy. Maybe I'm a total dork that geeks out over this but omg it's freaking Italy Cuties! Most palettes I know are make in China. Unless, did I miss out on something Cuties? Either way, I love how these shadows feel and I want to attribute part of it to being from Italy.

First row. 



Yes Cuties, just yess. This first row gives me absolute life! I love using it on the center of my lid. I might even try to use it as corner one day. I'll keep you posted. Follow me on Instagram though, I'll post most my looks whether adventurous or not. This first row builds so nicely and when it catches the light it is stunning. I wish every palette had a top row just like this.

I just need another 2 backups just in case.



I love this palette. Huda did such a stellar job. This palette has mattes, shimmers and the textured eyeshadows. It is perfection. I feel like rose gold is a perfect theme for this palette, all the colors scream rose gold at me. All the colors can be day or night time looks. This palette is my absolute baby and I try to cherish it and make it last as long as possible. As much as I would like it Cuties, I don't have enough backups this is the only one I got.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design