Thursday, February 16, 2017

Very sick week.

Hey Cuties, I've been so sick lately. Like super sick in the way that I haven't been feeling like myself. I feel like I'm slowly getting back to being 100%. I hate being sick more than mostly everything.

Cold.

I got the worst cold this week Cuties. I mean the kind of cold that you can't focus on anything and parts of your body that you don't even remember on a daily basis. I couldn't focus on anything Cuties and my brain was absolute mush.

Misery loves company.

The small light at the end of this tunnel is that ironically and by no fault of my own, my loving fiance was also sick but he's better at dealing with it. So my lack of appetite and sour moods sometimes were understandable and we comforted each other.

Hot ramen.

My food of this week has consisted mostly of ramen. Japanese authentic ramen makes me a happy camper. I'm even getting better every time with my kawaii chopsticks from Japan. Not to mention they are miles better than the cup noodle most usually have in the US. If you have a chance you should try yourself some authentic ramen.

Board games.

I love me some board games. When I'm sick I don't have the mindset for video games so board games are the perfect fit. It helps so much in helping keep my mind off of being sick. Not to mention with the headaches that come with being sick, board games are easy on my brain.

Back on the horse.

That's what my week has been so crazy. I've tried to keep up with you Cuties! What do you like to do when you're down for the count? Maybe I'll add it to my list.


Until next time Cuties(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design