Saturday, February 11, 2017

First Curly Steps.

Hey Cuties, as you know, I've embarked on my natural curly hair journey. It's been a long time since I've left behind all the nasty and hurtful things I put my hair though. So far so good I'd say Cuties!

Starting to see a little something.

Finally, I feel like my curly hair is starting to normalize a bit and really it is getting comfortable with itself. I know I'm getting more and more confident with it and how it's texture and pattern is beginning to flourish.

Products are important.

Looking back, I notice just how important the products you use on your curly or wavy hair matter. Your hair will start to love you as much as you start to love it Cuties. It goes hand in hand with taking care of your body. Which it turn, makes it easier to get healthier hair by thinking about it like the rest of your body, lots of water, no harsh chemicals if possible and etc.

My hair loves moisture.

Personally, as it is with most of us curly Cuties, I noticed my hair loves water. If some of my hair, especially in the back doesn't curl and needs a little help. I just spritz water on it till it is saturated but not dripping, add some moisturizing products and let it dry again. Voila a lot happier curls!

How to style??


My hair is at such a weird length Cuties. Honestly, I'm not sure where to go with it. These days letting it air dry and leaving it down is what working for me. Maybe when I'm feeling creative I'll do two messy side buns and I'm out the door.

Slowly but surely.

My goal with my hair dear Cuties is to have gorgeous, healthy curls down to my belly button. I've never had long hair and I can't wait to see how it will look. As the months go by I'm truly starting to believe that my curls are not a lost cause.



Until next time Cuties(:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Cuties, I'd love to hear from you, and I promise I read each and every one of your comments and they mean the world to me.I hope you come back and see what you missed!
And remember,Stay Cute,Stay You.

Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design